Wednesday, May 01, 2013

All Wednesday, All the Time

Well, maybe not all the time. Today, it is all Wednesday because we had other things going on last night that prevented me from creating a Clarity of Vision comic and from writing this blog post. So, at least for this week, I am doing my blogging on Wednesday.

In fact, since I am doing this at work, there will also not be a personal photo. I guess you are going to have to live with a bunch of words instead of the sweet, sweet eye candy I can normally provide.

And since I am not at home, I don't know what is on TV as I write this. We did not even watch anything last night. We spent a while over at Lyndsay's grandmother's apartment, but her grandmother slept throughout our visit. I don't know how much longer God will keep her around, but I was glad we had a chance to visit with her family for a while.

Today, MBH is staying home with the GRANDS, and I have already warned my boss that I will likely need to stay home tomorrow. We will have some fun, though. With the GRANDS, I mean, not with my boss. Which is not to say I don't have fun with my boss. OK, let's end this apology-laden paragraph right now.

My application to take the project manager certification test was approved. And the test changes at the end of July, so I've got three months to prepare for and take it.

This was kind of interesting. And there is another one about Disney voice actors that was kinda fun.

OK, I have thrown a lot of words at you. It's kind of like the Jeremiah Johnson quote "It's been a long time since I had so much of the English language spoken at me." Do you remember that 1972 movie with Robert Redford? You should find it. It is a family favorite. In fact, family, here is the entire script.

So, if you have not nodded off in complete boredom yet, I will let you get back to your boring lives. We shall see if I get a CoV built tomorrow, or have time to create my blog post tonight. Oh yes, we shall see.


No comments: