Thursday, May 16, 2013

Things are Heating Up

Is the McRib back at McDonald's yet? No, but Burger King is launching their own version, so that's why I thought of it. Even if it is not, saying the name made be play with the syllables, and this is the result.



The weather around here is starting the steady climb towards Too Stinking Hot. That makes me long for a nice cool place in the summer...maybe like Scotland?

Doesn't this look like a good place for a castle? This is Dunottar Castle near Aberdeen. I've been here several times and it is fascinating every time. Maybe you can go with me next time?


Again, I am already at work, so no TV. Somehow, I got distracted last night and did not do the CoV or blog post on Wednesday night. Maybe I am going through Survivor withdrawal? However, I think I can survive it. We did watch some Game of Thrones, though. I know it is HBO, but the nudity does not advance the story line. I guess it is just for ratings?

Is it your Friday yet? Maybe in NZ, but not yet for me. I still have another day of work tomorrow. Why is my internal calendar askew, I ask you? (clever little play on sounds again there). Possibly because we had a Chorale concert Tuesday night, so they feels like it was a Sunday?

Since we do still have another day this week, let's cut today's post off right h

No comments: