Monday, May 20, 2013

FroYo, Doncha Know

I had a hankering for frozen yogurt Sunday night. I had oatmeal cookie yogurt with strawberries, kiwi, and mango. It was quite tasty. I did not take any photos of this.

I changed a wall color from red to beige this weekend. It is a nice change. MBH and Teacher Daughter were out of town and I wanted to have it finished before they returned. I finished the painting, but was still rehanging the curtains when they got back. I took photos, but I have not uploaded them yet. I just needed about ten more minutes. Anyway, that means it is time for today's CoV.



We are watching SNL as I type this on Sunday night. Earlier, we finished up the last episodes of the season for Once Upon a Time. I did not take any photos.

The GRANDS came over on Saturday and we had a little swim party, including Dominos Pizza. We had a good time. I took photos, but I have not uploaded them yet.

[Monday memory] Saturday afternoon took me back 20+ years. The GRANDS were all cold when we came back in the house after swimming. They went and grabbed blankets to wrap up in. When my kids were young and we would swim at the folks' house, they would get cold and wrap up, too. Isn't it funny how those types of memories sometimes surface?

Did you watch the finale of The Office last week? I loved seeing Michael again. Did you hear one of his closing comments? Looking at happy couples Dwight and Angela and Jim and Pam, Michael (now married with children, whose pictures fill two smartphones) reflects on how far they've all come. "I feel like all my kids grew up and then they married each other," he says, his voice breaking. "It's every parent's dream."

I found this group on youtube. Watch the lead guitarist. He is going crazy in the middle dancing. The group's name is The National. I had never heard of them before.

No comments: