Friday, May 17, 2013

Do the Chicken Polka

Yes, there is a chicken dance polka. No, you do not have to do it right now. You can finish reading this post if you want. Did I do it this morning? No, I thought of it because of the next two paragraphs.

We went to Panda Express for dinner and I saw Dad's preacher there. It seems Dad is doing well, although it's been a few days since I talked to him. That's good news. BTW, I had chicken with green beans and teriyaki chicken. Both were yummy.

Why are they called polka dots anyway? Is it because of the dance? Why did I even think of them? I don't know and I don't know and I don't know.



Another post at work day, another day with no personal photograph. Sorry. I did some test studying until family got home and then forgot to do anything on the computer. We were watching something on TV, but what it was escapes my right now. After all, it was almost twelve hours ago.

Swimming with the GRANDS tomorrow. This will be my first time of the season. I suppose I should vacuum the pool before they arrive.

Have an unboring weekend, OK?

No comments: