Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dad's OK, PTL

Did you miss me yesterday? I was busy with family matters. All is well for now, but Dad had better go see an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor about his ear. Don't make me come over there, Dad.

Right now, we are watching the season finale of Revenge. This second season has been a little less gripping than the first. It doesn't have a great bad guy like J.R. on Dallas, though. However, we are invested in it enough to see it through to the end.

[Wednesday's Wisdom] Speaking of TV, today, 21 years ago, was Johnny Carson's final show as host of The Tonight Show. Did you see any of them? You should see something on youtube of his shows. All of today's late night talk shows simply mirror his proven format, and I don't think any of them do it better or even nearly as good.

If I say Spiderman, does any famous quote come to mind? If not, go look on Google and see what quotes the web says are noteworthy. Here is one of them.



Here is a stairwell in some castle in Scotland. I cannot remember which castle right now. Are the stairs really multi-colored?



I saw this cool video of Picasso from a long time ago. In it, he creates paintings for the video that were destroyed immediately after. Anyway, it is pretty cool to see them being created right in front of you. He's never been my favorite, but I like him a bit more now.

Let's close this out with another funny video. You should watch it. It could be a great party game if you let people know in advance and choose a song that we can cover during the party. Well, I thought it was really clever.

No comments: