Monday, April 02, 2012

Warm Made Even Warmer

Wow, when it is in the 90s outside, you can imagine what it must be in an attic. Saturday, I worked in the attic to find and remove the old nonworking bathroom ventilation fan. Then , Sunday, I went up to replace it with a new one. Luckily, it was only in the 70s yesterday, so maybe it was only in the 90s inside the attic. Well, at least I got it finished.

Inside the house, Dad helped me hang a ceiling fan in the kitchen. It has already helped. Thanks, Dad.

No, we have not yet sat down and chosen which meals we want to try from Dinner A'Fare. We need to do that tonight if we hope to have a chance to go and assemble them this week. Times are still open Wed 6pm and Sat 11am and 1pm. The folks want to try it, too, so that brings the cost down to about $7.20 per serving after tax (or $4.80 if you can get three meals out of each). I mentioned the options a couple of days ago.

Speaking of meals, someone thinks this book is about eating. Do you?

Alison was sure Jack would be an April Fool's baby, but he isn't ready to come out yet. I'm glad, as that birthday would have been fodder for schoolyard teasing in the future. He'll be here when he is ready. When that day arrives, my job is to watch the granddaughters. Now, that I can handle. I've got this new book called 'B For Breakfast' that we can read.... No, not really.

It looks like a normal workweek, which means I have some reporting that must be ready by 11:30am. That means I had best begin extracting and compiling the data.

I hope your weekend was good and this week is even better. I'll be in touch.

No comments: