Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Friday the What?

Did you remember what today is? This will remind you.

KLIK came over for dinner last night. We had Nello's pizza and salad. Mmm. Good. While they were here, Bella and I played a little Frisbee in the backyard. I warned her, "Bella, be careful to avoid any dog poop in the grass." She replied, "I will, even though I don't know what 'avoid' means."

Here is Kyle, Lyndsay, Bella, Kendall, and Jack only a couple of hours after Jack's birth.

And Kathie joined Kyle and Lyndsay to pose with her newest grandchild.



I think we are going to try and catch The Hunger Games movie this weekend. Wow. It has been months since we saw a movie. Does that mean we will skip brunch and go to Rubio's for fish tacos afterward, as is a long-standing tradition? I cannot say. Well, I actually could say it if I knew what we will do, but I don't, so I won't. Man, I even lost myself on that sentence trying to make sure you followed my logic.

OK, after that, I think we both need a break. I will see you again Monday the 16th (doesn't have the same ring, does it?). Have a good one.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

You said KLIK came over...where was the newest addition? You might need a new acronym.