Thursday, April 05, 2012

Meal Options Ordered

We finally sat down with Dad and chose the meals we want from Dinner A'Fare. We went with chicken and one fish dish. Dad chose a broader set of options, including fish, chicken, pork and shrimp. We will go assemble our meals next Wednesday.

The Jack countdown is underway. Yeah, baby. We'll be grandparents again soon. Well, not that we are not now, but... You know what I mean. However, we only help occasionally. Mommy and Daddy will live it 24x7. Kyle may end up like this.

Dad made a Red Velvet Cake for dessert last night. He is becoming a regular chef. We may have to have a Lyndsay/Don Cook Off.

Mom was feeling sick yesterday, so we did not see her when we went over for our Walker Tribe Survivor night. So was Little Sis. So, keep them in your prayers.

Listen, I have some things that I need to finish pre-Jack. I do plan to be here in the morning tomorrow, but I expect to be out of the office Monday keeping Bella and Kendall while their parents are at the hospital. So, if you hear nothing on Monday, do not be alarmed. Don't Worry. Be Happy.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Wow, I'm impressed Granddad is cooking! Yea for Jack!