Thursday, April 19, 2012

Right This Way to Your Table

We dined at Chez Walker last night. Well, maybe it should be something other name since we had Italian food. Dad is turning into quite the cook. And finally, there was a little drama in Survivor that made it more fun.

I'm sure there is drama at JV+KLIK with a newborn and his interruption of the normal family sleep schedule. Today's CoV is about using a newborn crying as a ring tone. Wonder where that idea came from?

Finally, today, my mouth is mostly sore only when I touch the area around the root canal or where the deadening shots were injected. Otherwise, I am feeling more normal. I will still keep up with the heavy Advil doses, at least through today. Maybe I will even feel up to exercising this afternoon?

We are supposed to reach our first 100F day of the year on Saturday. Yep, we knew it was coming. That does not mean that we were in a hurry for it to arrive, though. I saw that the earliest it ever happened was Mar 26, 1988 and the latest was June 18, 1913.

It sounds as if my Architect Bro and his wife have quite the plumbing problem in their house. Wow, Rick, good luck in getting everything dried out and repaired. Suddenly, my little bathroom remodel seems like child's play.

I am itching...to get my day started. So, let's scratch...a few To Do items on a piece of paper and get going. That sounded kind of like a Wendy's commercial, didn't it? Anyway, see you tomorrow.

No comments: