Friday, April 06, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter is a happy time. Christians around the world are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. True, the majority of people may be celebrating just to signify Spring and Easter egg hunts and candy, but we know the real reason for this season. Praise Him for His love.

Some of the family are going to see Mirror, Mirror this morning because they are off from school. Hmm. Rotten Tomatoes only gives this movie a 48% approval rating. Still, those ratings do not always reflect how I feel about a movie, so I hope they like it. The commercials look cute.

We need a clever Easter-themed comic to start our day.OK, fine. I will look for a clever one.

We are still planning on welcoming Jack into the world on Sunday (well, as far as I have been told). Whoo hoo.

By the way, I did show Dad the Android game Fling! the other day and, as expected, he enjoyed it for the few minutes we had in which to play. No, it is not enough to make him want to buy a Kindle Fire or Android phone, though.

Listen, since I am out Monday, the boss needs me to generate the normal data analysis early so they can still review it during the Monday meeting. So, I will let you go early today. Don't tell your mother, OK?

No comments: