Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Going in 100 Different Directions

One thing I am not worried about as I grow up is going bald. Yes, my mother's grandmother's father did lose his hair, but none of the other men in the last few generations before mine did, and my hair seems a lot like Dad's, so I think I am safe. Why am I talking about this? I got my hair cut yesterday and Phyll was saying I still had plenty of hair.

So, did you notice it has been a while since I mentioned exercise or the 'Y'? Yeah, we've been distracted with a grandson and my tooth problems and Mom's back. We plan to restart this coming Monday.

So, did you notice it has been a while since I mentioned our pre-packaged meals? We have not gotten to one since that delicious tilapia meal. I don't know when we'll get back to those.

So, did you notice it has been a while since I mentioned a new Clarity of Vision comic? No, it hasn't. Where were you yesterday? Anyway, here is a new one.

It's official. I have requested to move from my 17" MacBook Pro back to a PC. There are just too many times where the tool I need is not native to a Mac, and now, I am having big problems with Outlook. I have almost certainly lost a number of emails permanently, and research on the web says reloading personal folders does not restore everything on a Mac. However, at home, I am staying Mac all the way.

Enough for today. You are already bored and I am cussed because of my email problem. Let's just cut our losses and go our separate ways for a few days. We can examine our feelings on Monday and decide if we should stay together.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Your title makes me think of a Kiwi-ism. If you are going in a 100 different directions, they would say you are flat out.