Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Toothless and On the Way There

Let's start with someone who is already toothless. Here are a few shots of Jack at the hospital on Sunday. This first one is Jack and his proud Daddy, Kyle.

And then, I brought the girls to see Jack.

And, of course, the proud grandparents.

I just got back from the dentist. A lower retainer I have had for 30 years broke loose on one side, so I had to have it removed. When they pulled it off, the entire upper portion of a tooth came off with it. There had been decay that no one noticed because it was under the retainer band. So, root canal on Monday. Until then, I am missing a tooth on my lower right side. And, a crown on my right side has some decay under it. He looked at the records and found that it has been in place for 20 years. The dentist said most only last 8-12 years, so this is ready to be replaced. Otherwise, they said everything looks OK.

Since I had a dentist appointment, there is no CoV today. I do have one that came to mind, but no time to create it. I'll write it tomorrow. I am thinking of one that uses the premise that people can read words where all the letters are rearranged as long as the first and last letters are correct. We shall see.

I stopped by the house to pick up my lunch and decided to post so I could add some photos of Jack. I need to get to the office in time for a 9am training session. Thanks for your visit. Good luck with your teeth.

No comments: