Tuesday, April 03, 2012

I'm Only Hurting Myself

It's true. After we have taken the hour or so to go workout, we come home ready to eat dinner. We just grabbed some chicken salad from Albertson's and ate at home. However, by then, I had forgotten my plan to choose the Dinner A'Fare options we want for April. So, we have to wait until next week to go to the shop and prepare them. So, I'm only hurting myself by delaying.

I am also hurting myself by exercising while on statin drugs. Studies show that it inhibits the liver enzyme HMG CoA reductase. Wow. Don't you hate that? So, it means that soreness does not go away like normal. However, my doctor says it is not dangerous, and exercise is good, so keep doing both.

One thing I do not do is tweet. I have never been on Twitter and only have a couple of places where I see tweets. However, my lack of familiarity with something is no reason not to use it in a CoV.

I am back after sneaking over to my idea log and capturing what just might be tomorrow's comic. Well, if I come up with a better idea or a sequel to today's Clarity of Vision, then my idea will wait. It has the theme of old vs. young, so watch for it and we will both know it was written during today's blog.

East Valley Chorale practice tonight, but no concert on Easter Sunday. I think our next one is a week from Sunday. Sometime between now and then, though, I should become a granddaddy again. I need to pack a bag to be ready to stay with the GRANDS while their mommy and daddy are welcoming Jack to the world.

Well, if I don't get to work and prepare for an 8am meeting, I would only be hurting myself. So, I will take my sore body and get to work. You are also welcome to exercise your brain in your own work situation.

No comments: