Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Today's Post Today

Did you see that I finally posted yesterday's blog entry? For some reason, I can no longer login to blogger from Internet Explorer in Windows. Today, I am booted into the Mac side and using Firefox to create this entry.

Now that I have figured this out, though, I am out of time for lollying and gagging with you. So, let's go ahead and get today's Clarity of Vision posted. As you might guess, the major freeway coming into town from the west side was closed this morning when a semi carrying thousands of pounds of lettuce overturned. That is all it takes for my mind to go down punny paths.
I am directing the first half of Chorale practice tonight. There are a couple of newer songs that I brought home, thinking I might look over them before practice. No, I have not even opened them, so I guess we will all read through them tonight.

Sorry, but our time together is already coming to a close. Since I know how to use the MAC to bypass the regular Windows internet filters, I should be ready earlier tomorrow, but we will see. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad about the lettuce spill..are you sure it was not a secretive op. of drug smuggling? you know there is that green stuff which they could hide in the heads of lettuce; perhaps the restaraunts like: souper salad, sweet tomatoes could of used some lettuce...of course its alot of vitamin k to absorb all at once !!!could of been used for veggie tales? hmmmm...