Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It's OK Today

I was able to login to blogger from the Windows side of my laptop today. Weirdly weird. And I did OK leading Chorale last night. A little less weirdly weird. I took too long on one song and ended up not getting to practice one of the eight songs assigned to me.

In a conference call yesterday, someone said "cross my eyes and dot my t's" and that just begs for a comic strip.

Yes, Friday is our 34th anniversary, but it looks like we will spend the weekend painting Alison's new room. We will probably still do our Saturday morning brunch and then head down to her new place. I am thinking get away for a night the following weekend.

OK, a dude is already having a discussion with me about handing reporting using the new project management tool, so I have lost some time. I think I had more to say, but I have shifted into work mode, so let's all get going for today. Hopefully we can spend more time together tomorrow.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Well, I am a day behind on reading this post, but since you still have not posted today's post, I guess I am ok! Funny CoV today, erh, yesterday.