Monday, August 16, 2010

A New Week Begins

I hope this week mellows a bit from the last. I do like staying busy, but I also enjoy breathing and having time to think and plan.

One thing I did not have to do this morning was think and plan the CoV cartoon. I had written my first draft last Friday. I did tweak the final panel. You can see more details over in the Clarity of Vision blog.
We almost have Alison moved to her new place. All the furniture is set up. We are moving clothes now and should finish this week or this coming weekend. It looks very nice. She would like to use her dishes, but they are up in the stinkin' hot attic. I guess I will go up early Saturday morning before it gets painfully hot up there.

Lindsay put up some photos from her MX trip. Go check them out. You can even see her swimming with Crash from Finding Nemo.

No, I did not work on photos or photo books this weekend. Maybe I'll get to work on that after I am through helping Ali.

Lyndsay and family now have pet hermit crabs. True, that is a more unconventional pet, but dogs and cats are so 20th century. We should see them this weekend. I do not know what their names are.

Football season is beginning again. Dallas lost, but Arizona won. Anyway, football season often means I wind up watching a game or two on Sundays instead of catching up with House or CSI or whatever taped during the week. It's probably a good thing Ali is moving out, since she let me know she would rather watch anything than football.

I am now ready to begin the workweek. You have my permission to do the same. Let's visit more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Alison probably dislikes football b/c you moved her away from Dallas and everyone knows it ain't worth watching unless its the Boys!