Thursday, August 19, 2010

Looking Good?

My right eye is definitely feeling untwitchy today. Hopefully, it was a one-time thing. I do need to get my eyes checked, though. I have not done so since Kyle worked for the optometrist. Well, that's too long.

Speaking of eyes, I had to follow a comic strip about covering one eye with one about covering both. Take a look at my other blog to see an alternate ending and what I wanted the title of the comic to be.

Haircuts tonight at our house by Lyndsay's mother, so KLIK (Kyle, Lyndsay, Isabella, Kendall) will be coming over. Then, tomorrow, Isabella and Kendall are spending the night. Then, Saturday, over to KLIK's house. Then, Sunday, we'll see them at church. It seems to be feast or famine with our times together.

Only 3 meetings today. That's good, because the boss needs some data cleaned up ASAP.

I tried the bacon/turkey grilled cheese at Jack-in-the-Box last night. Well, I don't know their name for it, but that's what it was. Anyway, a bit too cheesy for me. Still, it was tasty, especially with some hot sauce.

Nothing else is going on right now. I came up with a cartoon for tomorrow on my commute. I wanted to go ahead with the double patch idea today to tie in with yesterday's, so I am saving the other. I will give you a hint. The radio story I heard was about the Salmonella egg recall.

Thanks for letting me ramble. Now, I think I'll ramble off to work stuff. Y'all stick around and finish the rest of my bacon/turkey grilled cheese, if you want.

No comments: