Friday, August 13, 2010

Running Late

No, of course, I am not actually running, but I am running late. I could not get logged in earlier, so I am nearing the end of my time available for blogging. I will keep it short and sweet for Friday, August 13, 2010.

Yes, today is the only Friday 13th this year. Next year, there is only one in May. So, I felt I needed to take advantage of this in my CoV.
Some people probably feel that way when they talk to me. Some of you may feel that way when you read my daily posts. Hey, I'm not forcing you to be here.

We will start (finish?) moving Alison to her new place this weekend. That means a trip to Ikea tonight or in the morning. I feel sorry for those of you who do not live in a location with Ikea nearby. It is always fun to walk through and get decorating ideas. Sure, you can read the catalog, but I like to touch things and get a feel of how sturdy they are, and what the colors look like in person. I would tell you what things we are getting, but I cannot remember exactly.

No news from Queen Creek, so I imagine everything is OK. News from home is that Alison's and Kathie's classes are underway, with at least one challenging student in each class. Hmm, I am glad God led me away from teaching. I do have news of a friend whose husband is being laid off, so prayers are requested.

Time to prepare for 9am and 10am meetings. Have a great weekend and I'll catch you early next week.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Hope you enjoy yours too, we are going up to the Sequoias this weekend with her parents, should be fun!