Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here's Looking At You, Kid

Well, maybe not. My right eye has developed a twitch which sent me home early yesterday to rest it. So far, it is better today, but it is still early. I moved my monitor back a little and I will take more breaks today in case it is caused or exacerbated by the computer screen. I took an allergy pill in case it is allergies. And I will try and stay calm and relaxed today. Why did it have to be my right eye? That is my stronger eye.

So of course, I had to cover this in today's CoV.

The GRANDS are spending Friday night with us. I don't know if Alison will still be here or not.

Oh come on. I was only out for a while yesterday afternoon, and yet, the questions and interruptions have already started today? Looks like it could be a long one. I also have four meetings on my schedule, so there goes half the day anyway. I only lead one of them.

Fine. I need to get my head into office mode, so I will turn a blind eye to the rest of you. Get it? Blind eye? All right, see you later.

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I hate eye twitches! Mine never last very long but it is an interesting excuse to get to go home early....maybe I'll try that today.

Keith said...

I'm envisioning Herbert Lom (of Pink Panther renown). Who's driving you crazy?

Anonymous said...

this is quite the funny one today....try wearing a real patch!!! well hope you feel better and up to singing for the concert on sunday; allergies are probably the answer...

"patchess"