Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Why Do They Say T Minus?

As I was preparing for today's post, I was thinking that it is one day until Dad's final chemotherapy treatment. So that made me think of saying it is T-1 days until his chemo. That made me wonder why NASA started saying liftoff times as T Minus something. OK, so it means Time Minus. So why isn't it L Minus for Liftoff?

Well, my friends, I am down to five cartoons queued up for publication. That's right. I do not have anything beyond next Tuesday, 8/11/09. Will it go on? I hope so, even if all of you are going "FINALLY!" I do have an idea written down that I have not filled out yet. Nicknames. See, I am not sure where to go and how to twist it in panel four. I'll keep thinking.

2 comments:

Keith said...

I notice the graphics are slowly expanding. The cell phone was a nice addition (although it does have a certain VeggieTales-ish feel to it).

I'm sorry for your lack of ideas. Not that I have anything especially humorous to suggest, but having served jury duty today it occurs to me that you might find a fairly broad range of possibilities here while still maintaining your connection to cubicle humor.

SuzieQ said...

I think you should tie the new ones to reality TV. I am sure you can think of something creative.