Friday, August 21, 2009

I Am Not Channeling Rambo

He just happens to offer opportunities for funny office-place antics. Here's what the idea of Rambo spawned for today.

The times, they are a-changing. My boss finds out where he will be placed in the org later today. The rest of us are supposed to start finding out next week. I hope it is Monday. I'd rather just know.

Earlier this week, in my post of the comic for work, I noted that there were only a few days left. Many here asked why I was leaving the company. It shows I need to be careful how I phrase things. I was only talking about Clarity of Vision going away, not me. I think that is cleared up now. Still, I am getting really thin on comic strips. Many here are asking why the current reorg-mania isn't giving me new ideas. Ideas, yes, but I have to find that tweak that makes them a good comic. I'm trying, folks, really.

ZKW and family are coming down starting this weekend. That will be fun. I have not seen Emily in....forever.

No comments: