Monday, August 10, 2009

Electric Bugaloo

OK, maybe I do not know what an electric bugaloo is, but I do know of an electric bike called the Zero. A street-ready version is under development. However, the comic is not written to reflect reality, as I am sure you already guessed.
I did check on Dad this weekend and he is doing well. We even threw some chicken on the barbie (inside, of course) and grilled it with some lemon butter. Mmm, mmm.

Be praying for Zachary this week as he goes with his Navy recruiter over to Sacramento for placement testing. We all want God's good and perfect will for him.

Today is Alison's first day teaching her own class, so be in prayer for that, also. She has been a Kindergarten aide for a year, but classroom management and lesson planning were not her responsibility then, so she was a bit nervous when we spoke last night.

I have taken no new photos in over three weeks. Weird, huh?

I am down to five more days of Clarity of Vision. That creative gene had better kick in soon.

No comments: