Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Bit of Undigested Potato

He's baaack. The spirit of Rambo in all of us, right? OK, maybe not, but he has shown up in cartoons for today and tomorrow.
The title of the post is a line from Christmas Carol, in case you did not know.

Reorg fever continues at work. Can't we all just get along? That's a line from Rodney King, in case you did not know. I guess I find out Monday where I land. My boss is supposed to hear about his position tomorrow morning at 9am.

I've got to get a presentation to my new Director by 8am PHX time, so I will leave you for now. But I'll be back. That's a line from Terminator, in case you did not know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Camouflage and an ambush? Sounds like death will be coming to the COV.....Look, I don't know about you, but things have really sucked for me lately, and I could really use a victory. So let's get one, dude! Let's get this car started. Let's look Death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man! That's a line from Lost, in case you didn't know.