Friday, August 07, 2009

Cool Down

We are having a weather cool down today. It should only reach 108F. Yeah, baby. Maybe I'll just stand outside at 4pm because I can. Maybe not. Kathie and her school get to stand outside everyday at 3pm waiting for parents to pick up their little bundles of joy (that means kids). Speaking of age....
I finally scooted by Dad's place yesterday to check on his progress. He's doing well after the final chemo treatment, eschewing the normal vagaries of how the chemical blend affects the human body. (Don't worry about those words. Even I didn't understand what I wrote).

I woke up this morning with an idea for a future CoV, but I did not write it down. You guessed it. The idea is gone now. Too bad. I thought it had great potential. Maybe I can fall asleep here in a little while and find it again.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Dad's chewing on blended veggies?!?

Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Actually I told him I was sneezing (a-choo) near the vagrants at the chemical plant. Guess I was a little stopped up at the time.