Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Breaking and Entering

What? Obama again? This one was actually the last one I wrote, simply because I got started on the Prez and decided to see how many I could create. What do I really think about this issue? I didn't really follow it closely. From what I remember, the police might have been too aggressive, but the homeowner was too confrontational. If I saw someone I did not know crawl in through a window across the street, I would call it in, too. Still, comic strips need extremes to be funny. Am I implying my CoV is funny? Well, it is to me.
There are a series of informational sessions all day today to explain what yesterday's reorg really means at our level. I suppose I should attend all, even if they do not fully involve my position or type of work. We need to make sure our project processes support the new realities of information requirements.