Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Mind is a Terrible Thing to ... Something

I woke up with an idea for a hymn arrangement this morning, but now, it is gone. I think the note pattern was 5-4-3-rest-5-3-2 for the first part of the chorus, but I could be wrong. Well, enough playing games with my mind. Let's play games in a comic strip. Right now, there are only four strips remaining.

Alison's only first day of teaching is over, and she made it. Sure, she will have challenges and a learning curve, but she is on her way in her chosen vocation. So we had chicken wings to celebrate. Of course, what else says congratulations like that?

Caleb, give us a post and let us know where you are on your quest to have your name published in a novel. Lauri, when do you go over to CBU? Brenda, did y'all sell your house or were your comments just about the naval-related activities? Justin, I was just trying to be a supportive uncle.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Thanks for the request for prayer yesterday Unc! I guess you could say it paid off! I posted a little about my day!