Friday, February 05, 2016

These Are Nacho Totchos

Do you remember the old cup-and-ball game? Someone has modernized it. Would you buy it? It has been updated by the guy that invented Bop-It! It will be called HyperBall and will be available beginning this summer. It sounds kind of fun, but I will still likely pass.




















Have you ever heard of Dry Wall Art. This is a video of a guy doing art on his wall using dry wall paste. He's really good.

Photos. I've got them. Maybe I could sell some and get enough money for a quinoa salad? Maybe, since this article gives me a couple of ideas.

As you can guess, this photo was taken in the Japan area at Epcot. I liked seeing the Spaceship Earth globe through the pergola (or whatever you'd call that structure).
















On this photo, we were just outside of Epcot walking along this boardwalk. Here, I liked the pleasant shopfronts facing the calm waters. That would be our crew walking along the left side of the picture.
















I wanted a shot of Space Mountain from a higher viewpoint so I could see both the sign and the exterior of the ride, so I grabbed this one as we rode the PeopleMover.
















The Big Game, whose name is trademarked so I will not mention it, is coming up this Sunday. Will you be watching it? Even if you are, the real key is are you waiting through an interminable game for the commercials, or are commercials still the time for bio breaks until the game returns? For me, probably somewhere in the middle of that. I hope it is a good game.

Still, one big part of that Sunday is the food. Are any of you planning on serving totchos? Yes, you read that correctly. Tater Tot Nachos. The article suggests "The totcho is a glorious combination of the nacho and the Tater Tot. It’s one of the very, very few recipes that seems to have caught on via Pinterest that is 1) actually feasible and 2) actually delicious. The fusion of the two creates the perfect game day indulgence."


















Did I show you the Heimlich maneuver sign starring Darth Vader? I thought it was funny. YMMV.



















The above image is from an article I found about signs defaced in funny ways. More will be coming. I also found an article about great excuses for people being late, compiled by US HR managers. Here are a couple:
I thought of quitting today, but then decided not to, so I came in late.
My hair caught on fire from my blow dryer.

OK, a quick CoV about the commercial-laden sports extravaganza on Sunday and then, we'll be done.























Well, we had a fun week, didn't we? Tomorrow, MBH and I will likely purchase a car (if our mechanic says it is a good value). It's a 2008 Accord. Saying it like reminds me of the running joke in the Police Squad TV show where the detective gets tips from his shoe shine person and they often pay each other for different answers to questions. Oops. I got off topic. I'll tell you more about the car next week.

No comments: