Wednesday, February 24, 2016

It is a Riddle, Wrapped in a Mystery, Inside an Enigma

No, nothing in this blog is quite that deep. I do have a picture in a picture in a picture, as you can see. And it is a riddle who will become the Presidential candidates. It is a mystery why I keep creating Clarity of Vision comics. It is even an enigma why I keep writing blog posts every workday. Will they ever stop? The only way to know for sure its to keep checking here everyday.

Let's talk about Democrats and your state. Whether you are one or not, if your state is listed in the chart below, it holds a Democratic Primary. Per the exit polls from 2008, states listed towards the upper right of the chart will favor 'Feel the Bern' Sanders, and those toward the lower left will prefer Hillary Clinton. You can read a little more here. So, where is YOUR state?



















For our photos, we are traveling back to Yosemite National Park today. In this shot, you can easily see Half Dome, Vernal Falls (the lower waterfall near the lower right of the shot), and Nevada Falls in the center right. The dome in the center is called Liberty Cap.
















You know what? Here's a better explanation of the landscape, including all the hills and falls.
















Here's a picture I took of Preacher Bro taking a picture of his camera taking a picture of Half Dome. So many levels of picture taking are represented here. You can see the falls down below and Liberty Cap in the center.
















You liked that defaced sign the other day about Bill Stickers? Yeah, me, too. Let's check out a couple more today. First, a nod to Shakespeare.

















Clever, but not as funny (to me) as the unexpected Bill Stickers. OK, here's one I did not see coming.
















Something else I shared the other day was the alleged real-life excuses for being late to work. Well, I have a couple more to share today.
There was fresh powder on the hill. I had to go skiing.
There was a store grand opening and I wanted to get the opening day sales.

I have no excuse for today's CoV.























Is it a sign of the coming 'mark of the beast' from the Bible book of Revelation? Selfie Pay is becoming a real thing from MasterCard. Yup, you can take a selfie, during which you must blink, and that can replace a password. No, thanks.

McDonald's McPick 2 for $2 has become McPick 2 for $5 after just a few months. At that rate, I don't want to know how much the deal will cost next year. You'd better go there right now.

That's it for me today, I'll be back with more tomorrow if my selfie let's me login. See you then.

No comments: