Thursday, June 12, 2014

I Can See the Finish Line....

When is the last time you went to a bakery for anything? My last visit was probably on vacation up on Colorado last year. Even though I don't really support them, it symbolizes a changing culture that more and more of them are closing, as highlighted in this Yahoo! story. Interestingly, one of my coworkers is in the process of launching her own. I hope she makes it.

The other day, I got a little vociferous in protesting what some teammates were saying about my involvement in a client problem. They kept telling me not to get riled up. When did you last hear that phrase, huh? Anyway, before they leave tomorrow, I wanted to capture that exchange in Clarity of Vision fashion.













The title of today's post is about the team being released tomorrow morning. Within a few more workdays, I should be able to close this project and get back to the ones previously assigned. I am ready, although I will miss some new friends. I wish them well.

I just found out that some of them are calling in sick today. I guess I should not be surprised, but it will make my final tasks a little more challenging. Well, I can only do what I can do.

Hmm. No good links showing up this morning. Just as well, I need to do some stuff before my first project call at 9am. Have a great Pre-Friday.

No comments: