Thursday, June 05, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Beloved

It is about that time again.It seems to come around about once every 365.25 days. Isn't that something? Anyway, Happy Birthday to my best friend, my wife, MBH.

To celebrate, here is today's Clarity of Vision.













I like optical illusions, don't you? Read this article and take a look at the finalists for Illusion of the Year. I didn't even know there was such an award.

You already know what I am going to say. Yes, I got caught up in a project discussion already and never had a chance to look for fun stuff to share. Oh, wait a minute. I saved something yesterday for you.

Here it is. Would you like it if an algorithm was part of the board leading your company? It looks like we are taking a first step towards The Terminator, right?

Now, I am done for the day. Sorry it is so short and sweet. Anyway, if you know her on Facebook, drop her a birthday note. See you in 24 or so.

No comments: