Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween, Although We Will NOT Give Out Candy Tonight

American Horror Story: Coven is on the telly as I type this. And we just got back from the Survivor party where the losing tribe made a dumb choice in who they voted off.

I had someone else check the bitstrips website today, and they could not access it either. I may have to move onto a different platform. I could go back to Visio, where I started, but then I lose the face and character details we have all gotten used to. I just surfed with wide world interweb and did find a viable alternative right now. I'll keep y'all updated. For today, though, we are once again reaching into the past for some timeless humor.






















I liked the way this small patch of bright colors glowed against the dark green of the evergreens.























"I saw this in the window and just had to have it". I'm talking about the photo below. We were driving along and I made Dad pull over so I could capture this view.
















Here is a shot of the colors backlit by the sun.






















And here are some colors with the sun behind me.






















My current supervisor was out sick yesterday, but she is back this morning and already talking work stuff. I do like her, but I wish I had a little more space in the mornings. I usually want to finish this post first thing, and then work through some email stuff.

No, I have not heard anything about the job for which I interviewed yet. My supervisor heard they were hoping to have the new team start on Monday, but I don't see how that is possible. Even if we heard and accepted today, won't we need some kind of transition plan? For now, I will plan to finish up this special project and go back to my regular job either tomorrow or Monday. I'll let you know.

OK, my time is up. It's just like when you run out of money and the Magic Fingers turns off in your hotel room. All good things must come to an end. See you tomorrow.

No comments: