Thursday, October 17, 2013

Survivor Night was a Surprise

[Thursday Thoughts] Nice blindside on Survivor last night. Did you see it? I won't talk about it in case you recorded it.

It's a Blacklist night. No, it is not on broadcast TV right now, but we did record it on the DVR. We needed to watch it in case the folks talked about it during Survivor Night. It was a good episode.

It is also a Don't Forget to Make a Clarity of Vision night. So, I did.













It is also a Remember to Upload a Few Photos from Colorado night. So, I did that, too.

First, let's look out a window of one of the houses at Ironton.






















And look at a stream that runs right beside the town. Yeah, there were some colors.






















Last, let's look at this old-timey family (or should I just say old family) that just happened to be there as I was taking this photo.
















We just got back from taking TD's car back to the shop four hours after we picked it up. There is still a leak (water? coolant? I can't tell). I am not inclined to go back to this shop. They did not return my calls. they never told me what was happening. And now, it is not really fixed.

[Thursday Thought #2] Well, my supervisor is already talking about today's tasks, so I need to go. I will visit again tomorrow, so come back then.

No comments: