Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Not Much to Share, But I'll Share It Anyway

Stinkin' dirty dogs at bitstrips have not fixed my account yet. So, I cannot create any new Clarity of Vision comics. I will admit that I struggle a bit more coming up with ideas (although the granddaughters do give me material), but if I do not write a new comic, I want it to be my choice, not a technical issue.

Did I mention that our trip to Ouray was missing a major piece? Due to the snow, we did not make it to Yankee Boy Basin. Now, every day was full and I don't know when we would have gone, but I still miss it. Our family has traditionally built a small dam on Sneffels Creek that runs through it, and we could usually see some evidence of the previous year's effort each time we returned. Hopefully, we will get up there on our next visit.

Did I mention there are rumors of a layoff this week (and possibly today)? Hopefully, I will be luckier this October than last. If not, you will know in tomorrow morning's blog. I do notice that there is a PM job at ASU posted again, so I would try there again if I am suddenly in the market. Keep those prayers going.

We have the GRANDS this Friday night. Since we did not go to Mickey D's last weekend, I would not be surprised if we do so this visit. There is a new one with a new playground that we saw a week or two ago, so maybe I can remember where that was.

I am back after a 1.5 hour absence for some work stuff. So, I received an assignment and need to leave you. I only wrote this Tuesday morning, so I did not load any photos last night. Sorry. Hopefully, I will take a little time tonight after Chorale practice. See ya.

No comments: