Tuesday, October 29, 2013

We're Not The Goldbergs

No way this is only Tuesday. I think that, because we were busy all weekend, I did not have the same downtime that I normally do, so this could feel like a long week.

That's an odd title for today's post, right? Any idea what it means? I didn't think so. There is a new TV program called The Goldbergs. I am watching it as I write this. It is based on true stories from this guy's family (I am guessing his name is Goldberg). Anyway, it has some funny stuff in it. I wouldn't say it is great, but it is enjoyable. We also watched an episode of Shark Tank. I like that program and always decide whether or not an offer will be extended.

Check out this fact that I read the other day.

Coca-Cola is the best selling soft drink in nearly every county on Earth, except in Scotland and the Middle East. In Scotland, locally-produced Irn-Bru is the drink of choice while Pepsi is the favorite choice in the Middle East. Have you ever tasted the stuff? I have and it is...different. They also have unique commercials on the telly. Watch this one

Ready for a new CoV? Yeah, me too, but the creation website is STILL DOWN! What is going on? I tried it form two different computers and it is not accessible from either. So, we will trip back down memory lane to 3/26/09.






















I took a group of photos of the Silver Jack Reservoir to make a panorama and I just assembled them last night.


And here is a shot of Katie's Meadow, where they filmed one of the ending scenes from The John Wayne move True Grit.






















And we saw this bright spot in the road as we headed back towards civilization.






















Who has a job interview today at 4pm? This dude. So, I do have on a shirt and tie, but I did not wear a suit. I am certain I want the job, but not as certain which job God wants me in. Pray for guidance.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Praying for your interview.