Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Looking For Something I Don't Have

I am still not able to get into bitstrips to create a comic, and I am looking for them to respond to my email about it. I will send another reminder in the morning. For now, though, let's take a walk down memory lane and look at CoV #1 from March of 2009.






















And I know you have been looking for some photos after forgetting them for a couple of days. Here is a shot from CO 10.
















Still looking at the blog? We then diverted over to CO 12, and I caught a shot of the rest of the family walking along through the colors.






















Looking for one more photo? We've got it...right here. As we pursued CO 12 along toward Owl Creek Pass, we noticed how the path sort of drew us towards the colors and the mountains.
















I am writing this at home on Tuesday night. Nothing is on TV right now, although we did watch Sleepy Hollow earlier. I like that show. Have you tried it?

OK, since I have a moment, I am going to call some of you out. CPA Cuz, it has been a while since you gave me an update. Whazzup in La right now? Ex-NZ Niece, I have not heard hide nor hair from you since you came back to the USofA. No photos. No blog entry. Nothin'.

Well, I've said alls I can say, and I can't says no more (to paraphrase Popeye). Hopefully, we can get the COV train moving again soon. Now if I could just have some ideas for new comics, it would be ideal. Let's visit again Thursday. OK, stop looking. We're finished for today.

No comments: