Monday, October 21, 2013

It's a Disaster of Epic Proportions

No, there is noting wrong with anyone in the family. The cars are working. The garage door is fixed. The problem is that my bitstrips account is messed up. It is the tool I use to create my Clarity of Vision comics. And it is not letting me save them. I wrote to their support team, so we will see what they say.

I am writing this on Monday morning. We had a Chorale concert last night, so that used up part of my evening. And then, the bitstrips account problem further confounded my normal routine. So, I am watching the news as I type. Now, we did watch a pre-recorded episode of CSI last night, but we are still behind on which ones TD has watched.

Let's mentally travel to Colorado right now. Doesn't this look like an interesting ruin to investigate? Just think, this was really someone's home at one point.

























And so was this one, also in the township of Ironton.

























Maybe this old coot is one of the pioneers. Times were harder back then, so maybe he is only 30? Maybe?

























Some of live in places where it is cooler today, but we are again headed for the 90s. So, let's make our final CO memory for today be of Cascade Falls. As usual, I took a number of shots with different shutter speeds, and also as usual, I like one where the speed is slow enough for the water to look blurred.

























OK, we have reached Launch Day #2 at work. Today, some new IT tools go live which change the way our enrollment counselors work with their new students. I hope it works well. So, I need to head out. Hopefully, we will be back to normal and CoV will be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

denise tucker said...

I think I am interested in the house behind the trees of #2!---a for the "old coot" he should of listen'd to his momma and NOT be drainkin the water from that their stream, which is kind of yellar lookin?---great pick-chure of the "waterfalls".[ciao]