Thursday, October 03, 2013

As Far From Monday as Possible

We have reached Hump Day + 1. A day as far from those ugly Mondays as possible. Many call it Pre-Friday and that is an acceptable nomenclature. It is also Survivor Party Recovery Day. You know how wild we get each Wednesday for Survivor. "Cream Sodas for everybody!"

I had a whopping two people say they liked yesterday's comic about the government shutdown yesterday, so I decided to force another one on you. Read it and weep.















Did you hear that Tom Clancy died on Tuesday? And he was only 66. That's pretty sad. I enjoyed his books and the movies made from them. I suppose I still can.

I decided to sneak in a few minutes early this morning to work on the blog. How did that work out? She (my supervisor) actually came in early today to get caught up (at 4:40am!). Yeah, she wins. Y'all are important, but not really worth coming in at 4:30am. You get what you get.

She is ready to talk about one of the problem questions submitted this morning, so I need to go. Sorry for the brevity. It seems brevity does not breed levity. You may quote me on that.

No comments: