Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Looney Tunes

The title is what many of you think of me most of the time, right? I cannot deny it. Sometimes, even I think that. However, I actually came up with the title based on something later in today's post. Can you find it?

I am writing this on Tuesday night after Chorale practice. The TV is off right now, so it is quiet in the den. The girls (MBH and TD) and the boys (dog and cat) have all gone to bed. Oh, I did watch an episode of Elementary.

No, yesterday's Clarity of Vision was not taken from an incident in our home. It was based on a joke I read on the interweb. And neither is today's CoV. Believe me, I have learned what gifts are appropriate after this many blissful years together. Well, I am really close to learning that. It does take a while for some lessons to sink in.













Ready for some vacation slides? Remember when you had to watch friend's slides from their trips? I guess we do that via Facebook nowadays, huh?

Can you spot the waterfall in the background? That is Cascade Falls, and it was flowing fairly nicely this year.

























And check out the color behind Main Street in downtown Ouray.

















Shh. Be vewwy quiet. MBH is hunting a haunted house in the ghost town of Ironton.






















I have meetings at 11am and 12pm today. When will I eat lunch? I don't know either, but I need to eat fairly regularly on this vegan diet. Speaking of diet, the director's wife at Chorale told me that her good cholesterol goes up when she eats 4-5 pieces of dark chocolate a day. Now THAT is a good diet.

Hmm. Rumors of a layoff at my company. Keep praying, my friends. I have ugly memories of LAST October. Speaking of which, since my current supervisor is already talking to me, I should look interested and be a good worker. Have a great Wednesday.

No comments: