Friday, November 01, 2013

Last Day in the New, Fancy Building

I did not get the job for which I interviewed earlier this week. It's OK, I really like my current team and job. So while I am a little disappointed, I am still employed and know my coworkers and clients. I return to my regular, work-a-day job on Monday. With the temporary project, I have been working in our newest, fanciest building. Now, I go back to a highly secure, but mostly lightless data center. Oh well, I will finish today up here on the ninth floor. God knows best and I trust His wisdom and guidance.

Dag nab it. What is up with stupid bitstrips? Are they ever going to fix their site? I even had someone else try it in case it was specific to my account or computer. Nope. Luckily, we can still go back to 2009.


















Let's start today's photo sharing with a good looking crew. Here we are, looking all fall-y.






















OK, we may look good, but do we know where we are? Luckily, Dad has his GPS.






















I don't know about you, but I love these kinds of fences, especially with the aspen and mountains all around. I think this was out on CO 5.






















Let's end our photo sharing with a nice shady road leading out into some gorgeous colors.






















I don't care what the reviewers say. I want to see Ender's game. I am curious to see how they translate this fascinating book into a movie.

OK, I have some things to tie up before I leave this project at the end of today. Y'all have a great weekend.

No comments: