Monday, October 14, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, there is no saddle on my work chair, but I am back from a little trip up into Southwestern Colorado. MBH and I went up to Ouray with my parents and had a nice, relaxing week. We saw colors and rain and snow. I was able to pretty much stay on my diet. We did some hiking and some off-roading. If you followed us on the book of Face, you saw our daily photos. I forgot to upload any to blogger.com last night, so I will share some starting tomorrow.

We did see wildlife each day, mostly deer, but also some yak (or maybe small bison?).













We were based out of Ouray, but made frequent forays into Ridgway, Telluride and surrounding areas. We had to visit the ghost town of Ironton twice because after the first visit, it snowed and I wanted some shots of it covered in snow.

As I check my email this morning, I see that everything is under control and we are getting ready for the next release of software this coming Monday. That's good news. It should give me time to get caught back up on email and my other projects.

What did we watch last night when I should have been working on this blog? Amazing Race was on, and I kept sneaking glances at the Cowboys game (they won, but the AZ Cardinals did not). We saw two episodes of something, but I cannot remember what it was? After all, that was 12 hours ago. Now, ask me what we did last week in CO and I can certainly remember. I will begin sharing that in tomorrow's blog.

Speaking of which, I am outta here. I will see you tomorrow with stories and photos...if I remember.

No comments: