Monday, October 28, 2013

I Don't Want to be a Truck Driver

Guess what came to my personal email this weekend? Yup, someone had applied to be a truck driver in Louisiana using my mail address? One of the forms included some of their resume and a few years ago, they worked at Flava Snoballs. No way I would make up something like that. I deleted the forms and will let the other guy figure out that he used the wrong address.

What shall we look at today? How about a little journey to Silver Jack reservoir? Here's all the stuff around it. From the last photo, I am thinking we are looking across the reservoir just to the right of Courthouse Mountain, don't you?
















I had forgotten that we came here a few years ago and saw a professional photographer taking photos of the area to sell as stock photos. Take a look at a couple of our shots from this year.

Here is the road into the area.






















Here is the walking trail to the overlook.






















And finally, the fall leaves around the water.
















I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. Y'all can just pray that I will be in the job where God knows I can be most effective, both professionally and spiritually.

Have you stepped back and looked at today's post from the 50,000 ft level? Can you believe it took two hours to write it? Well, more specifically, two hours elapsed from my last words until this paragraph. Yeah, I've already had three meetings with my supervisor and one other dude.

OK, let's get Monday started for real now. To me, it doesn't really get going until after I post my new blog entry.

No comments: