Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sharing Someone Else's Photos

It was my weekly Chorale practice that made me forget to give you some more pictures from our Northern California trip earlier this month. Well, that is what I am claiming anyway. I can share with you some photos from one the dudes whose photo blog I follow. Check out his twelve choices that he really likes from his portfolio.

Speaking of claiming makes me think of Claim Jumper which makes me think of today's team event. We are ordering Claim Jumper food to be delivered and we are watching a recent Brian Regan routine on video. That should be fun as I really like his clean humor. I ordered the vegetable-filled baked potato, so that sounds healthy, right?

NZ Niece, I think there is a huge leap from eating more healthily and cutting out some of the 'bad' food, and going full-on vegan. Unfortunately and scarily, I am toying with that very idea. You could sort of tell from my choice of words, couldn't you? The books that I read, The China Study and Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, and the movie that I watched, Forks Over Knives, make it clear that I can avoid the problems Dad had by changing my diet. And it sounds like I could try it for 2-3 months and see if my numbers don't go down. It is also supposed to help with arthritis symptoms. I'd really like to get off cholesterol and reflux medicines, too. I'm not ready yet, though. CPA Cuz, dude, get off of tube steaks and onto tubers. Hmm, a hot dog does sounds really good. Do not watch that documentary before ordering one, though. I said don't.

At the other end of the healthy eating spectrum is this. Teacher Daughter, do not look at it.

I will admit that there are times when someone or something in my life provides fodder for this comic. There are other times, however, when I hear things from another source that makes me have an idea. Today's came from someone on my drive-time radio program that talked about their computer woes and booting into 'safe' more and what the heck is that, anyway. So, I liked the idea and made it my own.













Do any of you watch The Simpsons? They make a lot of references to culture, including movies. Check this out to see those movie references.

I have dumped enough info on you today, ranging from other people's photos to dietary worries to The Simpsons. And most of those things included a link, so you've got your clicking work cut out for you. I will leave you in safe mode and see you tomorrow.

No comments: