Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's Pre-Friday

[Thursday thoughts] The commute today was horrible. It is monsoon season (6/15-9/30) and it is in full force today. Now, our usual rainfall for June-Sept is 2.6", so it is not the same as some of you in wetter climes. Still, it messes up traffic, it quickly overloads our underpasses and drainage system, but it passes pretty quickly, too. Fine, I'll put up with it. I understand that it is part of living in the desert.

It must be time for a CoV involving a misunderstanding. Notice that no one is wearing a pimp outfit today.













Speaking of pretty, here is a nice shot of Pier 39 in SF at sunset.






















While it may have been pretty in SF, JV seemed just as happy to play with wood chips in the playground.






















[Thursday thoughts 2] I have two meetings in other buildings today, and although they are maybe 1/4 miles apart, it's raining. Don't you feel sorry for me? Oh, I just heard thunder outside. That's weird for here. Anyway, the rain must have washed away my blog ideas because I am already running on fumes. Let's float on down the lazy river today (well, or the storm drain) and get back together in the morning.

No comments: