Thursday, July 11, 2013

Only Eight Days Left

As of Thursday morning, I only have eight days remaining until I take my certification test. Sure, I am nervous. I will for sure take one more full four-hour practice test over the weekend and see if I am ready. No, I am not studying nearly as diligently as I did during vacation. Too many other things seem to get in the way now that we are home and I am back at work.

We had Chinese food for dinner tonight, but it pales in comparison to the food we ate at Wonderland in Chinatown last week. I mean, it wasn't bad, but it was not in the same league. Oh well.

Speaking of SF, here is one of my final shots in SF looking back at the Golden Gate Bridge at sunset. There it is, off to the left. Alcatraz is out of the shot to the right, but you can imagine it. You're creative.
















And even though my narrative may not align with the photos, I will go ahead and share a shot of the fireworks from the Rose Bowl on the Fourth.























Were we really close to the Rose Bowl or did I use a honking big lens to see things frmo afar. No, we were pretty close and I used my 70-200mm lens. Here is how close we were.


















I did not tweak today's photos with Photoshop, but so what if I did? They are my shots. You should look at these statues, though, for what someone can do with Photoshop.

You've done a great job reading down to this point. I will reward you with today's Clarity of Vision comic.













OK, I see the sun breaking in the east, so it must be time to tighten my belt and start loading my sixteen tons. I'll see you tomorrow, another day and almost certainly deeper in debt...unless St. Peter calls me.

No comments: