Thursday, July 18, 2013

De Fotos! De Fotos! (Read that in a voice from the opening of Fantasy Island)

Hey Cuz and Niece. Thanks for the comments on yesterday's blog. I passed the info along and we'll see what happens.

Here's a sweet boy in a sweet shop. Did I mention that he is sick right now? I hear it could possibly be a scorpion sting.

And of course, rest always helps when you are sick. Rest also helps during your workday when you are having to work, like, all day. And that seems worse when you return from a vacation, right?













OK, I promised photos and I remembered to load some Wednesday night.
















Here's the other GRANDS looking in a petting reef (or whatever you call this sort of hand-on space in an aquarium. They are still in swimming lessons this week and I heard that the younger one was mentioned as an example by the teacher because of how well she is doing.
















Here is a view on sea lions laying on rocks out behind the Monterey Bay Aquarium. See them? There is more that one in the shot.
















Speaking of rocks makes me think of the Rockies which makes me think of Colorado. Did you read about this dude that has been building his own castle in Colorado for decades? No? Well, now you can read it here.

I have 25.5 hours left before my certification test as a PM. I am just about as ready as I will get, so let's light this Roman Candle. Let's do this thing. Let's make it happen. Oh, sorry. I think you are picking up what I am putting down. You're getting my drift, aren't you? Enough idioms.

And enough reading for now. You did really well. You barely moved your lips as you read. I think you are getting better at it. Keep practicing using my blog. Come back tomorrow.

No comments: