Monday, July 22, 2013

Again, A Day Without Pics is a Day Without ... I Don't Know

After I got home from the Chorale concerts last night, I just forgot to upload any of the photos for today. But, come on, you got some on Friday. Go back and look at those again if you want.

Would you drive a car with no luxuries, poor seating, body of plastic, if it meant you would get 261 mpg? Well, Volkwagen has announced a working model. Read about it.

Hey, did I mention that I passed the certification exam last Friday? Not yet? Well, here is my way of announcing the results.













We had a good time swimming with the GRANDS this weekend. We went over to the folk's pool so the girls could try out the diving board. They both loved it. We will certainly do that again. Before we came back home, Dad and I tried out my newest game, Biblios. We could not figure out how to play it until we used Teacher Daughter's iPhone to watch a boardgamegeek video review of the game. Then, we zoomed through a quick game (it only takes maybe 30 minutes) and I won on a final tie-breaker.

On Friday, I started out the post thinking I didn't have much to say, and ended up saying an awful lot. Today, I thought I had a lot to say, but am already struggling to find interesting topics. So, rather than waste both of our times, I will end the post early. How will you know when I have stopped. Well, when the post seems to be ove

4 comments:

Keith said...

Congratulations!! You're the man!

CrazyUncle said...

I have been telling you that for years!

Lewis said...

Well congratulations! But don't settle for just the generic PMP. Go for your Project IMPROVEMENT Management Professional designation. Then you can actually purchase that purple suit you have been wanting.
Lewis

Lindsay Ward said...

Yea! Glad you passed! Did you have another consistent score?