Friday, July 19, 2013

Did I Pass? I Don't Know Yet

I plan to publish it before my certification test on Friday morning, so you may not find out my results until Monday. Is that OK?

This post is being written Thursday night, so I remembered to load a few pictures from our CA Coast Vacation.

Here are the girls loading up for the Xcelerator at Knott's Berry Farm toward the end of our vacation. You can see Bella and Daughter-in-love in one row and Teacher Daughter in the row in front of them.

















And here they are zooming out of the loading area, reaching 82mph in 2.3 seconds. No wonder they look blurry. Check out TD and D-I-L screaming.

















And this is the initial climb they make...pretty much straight up and straight down. In fact, the website says it is a 205 foot ascent and then a completely perpendicular drop. The whole ride only takes 1 minute 2 seconds.























I joined the lunchtime game group Thursday to play To Court the King. I really enjoyed it and will start looking for my own copy very soon. It is half dice and half cards and all fun.

[Friday Facts] Since I dropped by the office before my test, I took the time to create today's CoV.






















I also will go ahead and send my boss the weekly status deck. Yes, I am coming back after the test, but I am not sure what time he needs the slides, so I will send them early. Even though I will be here after lunch, and I will already know whether or not I passed, you won't know until Monday. As they say on The Simpsons, "Ha ha". Have a good weekend. We are keeping the GRANDS tonight and having a swimming part at the folk's because they have a diving board. The girls are swimming fools now that both have had lessons.

No comments: