Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nothing to See Here..Or At Least, Very Little

Oh man. Another day when I forgot to capture any photos for the blog. You are probably thinking that I did not take any at all. That is not true, but I don't want to become the boy that cried wolf. With Chorale practice tonight, it is entirely possible that I will forget again.

Plus, with this new project on me, I will probably not have time to do any study for the  certification test on Friday. Yes, I have been crazily consistent in my practice tests, but it is scarier approaching the actual test. I need to take a drive to the place before then so I am not searching and even more anxious that morning. Do not let me forget that.

Speaking of forgetting (which I seem to have been doing all morning), I do not want to forget today's CoV, which is pulled from the exciting concepts that are part of my job and part of the PMP test.






















It sounds as if some people are wanting to restart the lunchtime game group. I know some got together during my vacation, and five of them met yesterday over at the main cafeteria for...I don't remember which game but it only takes about 30 min per game. I will keep you informed. Probably until after my tests, though, I will not participate.

Speaking of precipitation (we were not, but it sounds kind of like participate, which I did say), we had a crazy 60mph monsoon storm blow through Monday night. MBH and I had to go clean the pool, deck and patio to get rid of leaves and junk. Otherwise, it could have blocked the water flow for the pump/filter and possibly messed up the chemical balance (not related to Chemical Brothers, an electronic music group). That's the down side of pool ownership.

So, do you want to start a discussion of the recent Zimmerman trial? Want to talk about Napolitano leaving the Homeland Security position to lead the UC family of schools? What about Finn (from Glee) dying? I don't, but you are welcome to do so.

Thanks, as always, for dropping by.

No comments: