Monday, July 15, 2013

Slow and Steady. I Hope I Win the Race

I took my (probably) final test exam for my certification last Saturday. I seem to be stuck at around the same score, no matter how often I study...which has certainly fallen off since vacation. I made a 76.5%. Yes, that would let me pass, but I'd like to have a score closer to 80% as I near the test this coming Friday.

It is scary as I near the date. I have one more prep class on Wednesday. Something else that is scary?














MBH was loading vacation photos into Facebook last night, and I helped prepare them, but then forgot to load any into today's blog post. Sorry. If you want to see them before I publish and here, go on over to FB.

Dad seems to still be getting better, so that is great news. Mom is doing well and was in good spirits yesterday at lunch, and that makes the visits even more fun. JV is sick, so that is sad news.Daughter-in-Love said what was wrong, but I cannot remember. That was, like, a whole day ago.

Let me tell you, that new project I inherited is going crazy. I got a request from the sponsor to have the schedule and startup documents ready by tomorrow at the latest, so I will likely do some work today. What about you? Anything due today or tomorrow? Will you make? I sure plan to. We should both get after it. Good luck.

No comments: