Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How Dry I Am

I do not want to hear any scoffers out there when I say that we have had some flooding recently. After all, when you live in the desert, it does not require the same drainage infrastructure as a wetter climate. So, when we do get those summer monsoon rains, it does not drain away as quickly or easily. So, for the rest of this week, we will be drying out a bit and raising our temps back up to around 110F. And 110F with 10% humidity is much better than 105F with 60% humidity.

To any of you who asked what my actual score was on the certification exam, I can't tell you. No, it's not one of those cases where I would have to kill you if I told you. It is because they do not tell us. All you get to know is that you passed and how you did on the process areas of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing. According to the test results, my worst was initiating and my best was planning. BTW, Lewis, that was a clever rejoinder yesterday (and how often do we get to use that word?).

No, I did not actually wear purple to the office yesterday. However, I am reluctant to let my CoV character give up on his PMP outfit. So, here we go again all over again.

 











No, dad gum it, I did not write this on Monday night and I did not upload any photos...all over again. And I do not even have a good excuse. Just ignorosity, I reckon.

Hey, do y'all look through the emails in your spam folder before you delete them? MBH does not but I do. Wow, a LOT of women want to meet me.

I heard about a playlist-type feature in YouTube this morning. Type in www.youtube.com/disco, then type in an artist name or a song name, and it will play the videos one after another. However, I entered Glad, expecting the Christian a capella group. Instead, it came up with The Wanted singing Glad You Came. I liked it, but it was not what I was looking for. Hmm, how can I find the group Glad using this tool? I did go into youtube and found this Variations on a Hymn and this History of A Cappella.

OK, enough pondering and postulating. Let's get Tuesday started. You're ready, right?

No comments: